The private Banda Aceh half day tour Package is the private tour to visit several interesting places in Banda Aceh. This trip or half day tour is suitable for you who want to have a short tour after you get back from Pulau Weh and depart to your next destination if you choose afternoon flight. Mostly the tourist visit Pulau Weh after landing from Kuala Lumpur by Air Asia at 08.10 a.m local time, because the fast ferry of Express Bahari 2F ferry leave at 10.00 and it very easy to catch the ferry by taking a transport from Airport to Ulee Lheue harbor approximately 35 minutes driving. At the day when you back from Pulau Weh to Banda Aceh, before getting to the airport, of course you want to visits many highlight of the Banda Aceh and best places to see. We offer you short tour or half day tour of 4-5 hours tours. The trip will accompanied by your own personal guide. You may send us the inquiries to email@example.com or WhatApp us to +6285360131941. The trip will accompanied by your own personal guide. Here the places in Banda Aceh we take you to see:
The highlight places include:
- Baiturrahman Great Mosque: This is the landmark in Banda Aceh. This mosque is located in the center of Banda Aceh. This mosque has excellent architecture style and design. The mosque also known a symbol of strength of Acehnese during the Dutch colonialization and remembered as a sacred place that has saved hundreds of Acehnese people from tsunami devastating in 2004.
- Tsunami Museum: This museum is a must visit in Banda Aceh as important landmark huge disaster of tsunami in Aceh in 2004 and has killed about 250.000 people. There are many display inside ranging from tsunami disaster to research center.
- PLTD Apung : PLTD Apung is another tsunami monument. It was a diesel floating power generation to support electricity in Aceh and when the tsunami happened the vessel stranded from the sea to the land approximately 4,5 kilometers away. The ship has 2500 tons weight. At this time you can walk around the monument.
- Peucut War Memorial : Peucut War Memorial or better known as Dutch Kerkoff is a famous historical graveyard of the Dutch soldier during the Peucut war approximately 2,200 soldier was predicted buried here.
- Aceh State Museum : Aceh State Museum is the Acehnese museum in the form of Acehnese Traditional House. You can see many historical objects, antique and many household items used back centuries ago which is highly historical value.
- Gunongan : Gunongan is the man made mountain miniature which was built by Sultan Iskandar Muda (1608-1636) to his wife from Pahang Malaysia.
- Boat On House Tsunami Monument : Ship above the house is another tsunami remainder monument. The boat were originally on the ocean and when the tsunami, it stranded on the top of a house by huge wave. The boat still well preserve till now as one of tsunami monument.
- Safiatuddin Park : Safiatuddin Park is a cultural park in Banda Aceh and often held cultural events here. There are 23 traditional houses representing each regency and city in Aceh in the form of a characteristic building of the stilt house with wood material and not using nails. The 23th traditional house is showing the diversity of the tribes and cultures in Aceh.
What’s include in this half day tour Banda Aceh packages:
- Transport by private vehicle with air-conditioning and professional driver
- English guide (Upon Request)
- Fuel & Driver
- Attractions entrance fee
- Mineral bottle water
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expense
- Entrance fee of the Tsunami Museum IDR 20.000 per Pax.
- Ulee Lheue Harbor
- Banda Aceh City Center
- Your Hotel
- Lhoknga Area
- Sultan Iskandar Muda Airport
- Booking can be request via our mail or whatapp. firstname.lastname@example.org or +6285360131941
- Booking at least 5 hours before tour.
- A minimum of 01 people per booking.
- One car can fit for maximum 4 people with luggage and 7 people with no luggage.
- If you are more than 4 people with luggage or 7 people with no luggage, the tour using two car.
- Tour will complete in 5 hours.
- Payment can be paid after the tour finish or at the meeting point.
Tour Price: Contact us for info