The private one day tour Aceh Besar (Caving) is the private full day tour and caving trip in Aceh Besar precisely in Guha Tujoh Cave. Besides caving in this amazing cave, you will also visit many interesting places and beautiful panorama along the way. The private one day tour Aceh Besar (Caving) is perfect tour for you who love the adventure trip. We organize the trip for you and offer the best price. You can book a tour via our email : email@example.com or WhatApp +6285360131941. Check out the tour program or itinerary below:
The highlight places include:
- Baiturrahman Great Mosque: This is the landmark in Banda Aceh. This mosque is located in the center of Banda Aceh. This mosque has excellent architecture style and design. The mosque also known a symbol of strength of Acehnese during the Dutch colonialization and remembered as a sacred place that has saved hundreds of Acehnese people from tsunami devastating in 2004.
- Tsunami Museum: This museum is a must visit in Banda Aceh as important landmark huge disaster of tsunami in Aceh in 2004 and has killed about 250.000 people. there are many display inside ranging from tsunami disaster to research center.
- PLTD Apung : PLTD Apung is another tsunami monument. It was a diesel floating power generation to support electricity in Aceh and when the tsunami happened the vessel stranded from the sea to the land approximately 4,5 kilometers away. The ship has 2500 tons weight. At this time you can walk around the monument.
Proceed directly to Guha Tujoh Cave, the cave located approximately 2,5 hours journey from Banda Aceh. One the stop a few minute for picture in Samahani Rice Field.
- Samahani Wide Rice Field : Samahani is one of the sub-districts in Aceh Besar with famous for its special sweet sauce bread. In this place stretches widely the rice fields looks green and amazing view.
- Guha Tujoh Caving : Guha Tujoh or Seven Cave are the caves in Laweung, Pidie Regency located on Banda Aceh – Medan Street at KM 100, Muara Tiga. Initially, this cave consisted 36 caves but not all them were explored. Previously caves has seven entrance gates and now only four. According to the history, many visitors try to measure how long this cave is, but they are still fail because nobody know where it ends.
On the way back to Banda Aceh after caving in Guha Tujoh Cave, stop at many interesting place below:
- Saree : Saree is a mountainous area with a view of the forest and the beautiful landscape with the mountains seulawah background. In Sare you can find numerous shop selling the various chips cake and other souvenir. Beside in this place also popular as elephant training center and scout. There are many elephants still live in the wild especially in Pocut Muerah Forest Park.
- Forest Park Pocut Meurah Intan : Forest Park Pocut Meurah Intan, or Tahura Pocut Meurah Intan, located in forest areas of Seulawah Agam with the area of 6,300 hectares of protected forest, dominated by mountains. There is a waterfall of hot water, hot water, sulfur crater, dam by the Dutch, and many wild animals in the park.
- Seulawah Dara Tourism Park: Seulawah Dara Tourism Park is beautiful place with pool and nature adventure tours. The local visitor come for swimming and camping in this place as well as soft trekking.
- Enjoy Nice View at Seureutoh Hilltop Seulimum : this place is a nice hills and mountain scenery.
- Water Reservoir at Indrapuri: this place is widely reservoir look like a lake offer beautiful view.
What’s include in this one day tour in Banda Aceh packages:
- Transport by private vehicle with air-conditioning and professional driver
- English guide (Upon Request)
- Fuel & Driver
- Parking fee
- Private tour
- Caving Guide
- Food and drinks
- Personal expense
- Entrance fee of the Tsunami Museum IDR 20.000 per Pax.
- Ulee Lheue Harbor
- Banda Aceh City Center
- Lhoknga Area
- Sultan Iskandar Muda Airport
- Aceh Besar
- Booking can be request via our mail or whatapp. firstname.lastname@example.org or +6285360131941
- Booking at least 5 hours before tour.
- A minimum of 01 people per booking.
- One car can fit for maximum 4 people with luggage and 7 people with no luggage.
- If you are more than 4 people with luggage or 7 people with no luggage, the tour using two car.
- The tour will complete in 9 hours.
- Payment can be paid after the tour finish or at the meeting point.
Tour Price: Contact us for info