Private one day tour Package Banda Aceh & Aceh Besar (Western Coast) is the private full day tour in Banda Aceh and Aceh Besar Regency precisely in the western coast of Aceh Besar with amazing view ranging from historical sites, cultural attractions to beautiful sea canyon. The full day Banda Aceh & Aceh Besar tour package visits many interesting places in Banda Aceh and Aceh Besar where you can see many amazing attractions and natural scenery. The trip will accompanied by your own personal guide. You may send us the inquiries or booking to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatApp us to +62885360131941, here is the detail of the one day tour Banda Aceh & Aceh Besar (Western Coast):
The highlight places include:
- Baiturrahman Great Mosque: This is the landmark in Banda Aceh. This mosque is located in the center of Banda Aceh. This mosque has excellent architecture style and design. The mosque also known a symbol of strength of Acehnese during the Dutch colonialization and remembered as a sacred place that has saved hundreds of Acehnese people from tsunami devastating in 2004.
- Tsunami Museum: This museum is a must visit in Banda Aceh as important landmark huge disaster of tsunami in Aceh in 2004 and has killed about 250.000 people. there are many display inside ranging from tsunami disaster to research center.
- PLTD Apung : PLTD Apung is another tsunami monument. It was a diesel floating power generation to support electricity in Aceh and when the tsunami happened the vessel stranded from the sea to the land approximately 4,5 kilometers away. The ship has 2500 tons weight. At this time you can walk around the monument.
- Aceh State Museum : Aceh State Museum is the Acehnese museum in the form of Acehnese Traditional House. You can see many historical objects, antique and many household items used back centuries ago which is highly historical value.
- Boat On House Tsunami Monument : Ship above the house is another tsunami remainder monument. The boat were originally on the ocean and when the tsunami, it stranded on the top of a house by huge wave. The boat still well preserve till now as one of tsunami monument.
- Cut Nyak Dhien Museum : Cut Nyak Dhien Museum is a replica of Cut Nyak Dhien House who was an Indonesian hero. The house built in traditional Acehnese house and filled with artifacts and possession. This amazing museum to visit in Aceh to see interesting history, culture and architecture.
- Lampisang Traditional Cake & Souvenir : this place is very close with Cut Nyak Dhien Museum. In this place there are many shops where you can get many traditional cakes and souvenir.
- Lampuuk Beach : Lampuuk Beach is a wide stretches of white sand beach and offer the most beautiful beach view.
- Lhoknga Beach : Lhoknga Beach is another beach close to Lampuuk Beach which is popular as the world surfing beach.
- Leupung Beach : Leupung Beach is the beach you can visit after Lhoknga Beach located approximately 1,5 kilometer from Lhoknga. This beach is a good beach for kite surfing.
- Lhokseudu : Lhokseudu or better known as a fishing village where you can see many stalls selling the dried fish ranging from octopus dried to reef dried fish. This seafood products sells to the people who passing this village which is mostly they are from Banda Aceh. Besides, the blue ocean in this village and combined with floating gazebos cafés where the visitor can have a seat and enjoy the view as well as enjoy coconut drink or Acehnese noodle.
- Lhok Paroy Beach : Lhok Paroy Beach is the beach in Aceh Besar with the high cliffs and white sand beach.
- Pasie Jantang Beach : Pasi Jantang Beach is located between the hills with the pine trees along the beach. the beach is not really popular since is newly open.
- Lhong Beach : Lhong Beach is located in the valley of Gurutee, the beach is quite long and offer beautiful landcape.
- Gurutee Sea Canyon : Gurutee Sea Canyon is the hilltop natural scenery located Aceh Jaya after the border of between Aceh Besar and Aceh Jaya. Gurutee Mountain is part of Ulu Masen Forest which is known as one of the world’s oxygen supply. The cliffs are very deep and directly adjacent to the Indian Ocean. You can see the natural beauty of the white beaches from the top, the islands with blue crystal water and the hills panorama. This place is one of the excellent spot for sunset in Aceh.
What’s include in this one day tour in Banda Aceh packages:
- Transport by private vehicle with air-conditioning and professional driver
- English guide (Upon Request)
- Fuel & Driver
- Parking fee
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expense
- Entrance fee of the Tsunami Museum IDR 20.000 per Pax.
- Ulee Lheue Harbor
- Banda Aceh City Center
- Lhoknga Area
- Sultan Iskandar Muda Airport
- Aceh Besar
- Booking can be request via our mail or whatapp. email@example.com or +6285360131941
- Booking at least 5 hours before tour.
- A minimum of 01 people per booking.
- One car can fit for maximum 4 people with luggage and 7 people with no luggage.
- If you are more than 4 people with luggage or 7 people with no luggage, the tour using two car.
- The tour will complete in 9 hours.
- Payment can be paid after the tour finish or at the meeting point.
Tour Price: Contact us for info