Private One day tour Banda Aceh is the private one day tour package in Banda Aceh and surrounding area. The full day Banda Aceh tour package visits many highlight places in Banda Aceh and Banda Aceh countryside where you can see many attractions. The trip will accompanied by our personal guide. You may send us the inquiries or booking to email@example.com or WhatApp us to +6285360131941, check out the highlight places you may like to visit during the full day tour in Banda Aceh:
The highlight places include:
- Baiturrahman Great Mosque: This is the landmark in Banda Aceh. This mosque is located in the center of Banda Aceh. This mosque has excellent architecture style and design. The mosque also known a symbol of strength of Acehnese during the Dutch colonialization and remembered as a sacred place that has saved hundreds of Acehnese people from tsunami devastating in 2004.
- Tsunami Museum: This museum is a must visit in Banda Aceh as important landmark huge disaster of tsunami in Aceh in 2004 and has killed about 250.000 people. there are many display inside ranging from tsunami disaster to research center.
- PLTD Apung : PLTD Apung is another tsunami monument. It was a diesel floating power generation to support electricity in Aceh and when the tsunami happened the vessel stranded from the sea to the land approximately 4,5 kilometers away. The ship has 2500 tons weight. At this time you can walk around the monument.
- Peucut War Memorial : Peucut War Memorial or better known as Dutch Kerkoff is a famous historical graveyard of the Dutch soldier during the Peucut war approximately 2,200 soldier was predicted buried here.
- Aceh State Museum : Aceh State Museum is the Acehnese museum in the form of Acehnese Traditional House. You can see many historical objects, antique and many household items used back centuries ago which is highly historical value.
- Gunongan : Gunongan is the man made mountain miniature which was built by Sultan Iskandar Muda (1608-1636) to his wife from Pahang Malaysia.
- Boat On House Tsunami Monument : Ship above the house is another tsunami remainder monument. The boat were originally on the ocean and when the tsunami, it stranded on the top of a house by huge wave. The boat still well preserve till now as one of tsunami monument.
- Safiatuddin Park : Safiatuddin Park is a cultural park in Banda Aceh and often held cultural events here. There are 23 traditional houses representing each regency and city in Aceh in the form of a characteristic building of the stilt house with wood material and not using nails. The 23th traditional house is showing the diversity of the tribes and cultures in Aceh.
- Cut Nyak Dhien Museum : Cut Nyak Dhien Museum is a replica of Cut Nyak Dhien House who was an Indonesian hero. The house built in traditional Acehnese house and filled with artifacts and possession. This amazing museum to visit in Aceh to see interesting history, culture and architecture.
- Lampisang Traditional Cake & Souvenir : this place is very close with Cut Nyak Dhien Museum. In this place there are many shops where you can get many traditional cakes and souvenir.
- Lampuuk Beach : Lampuuk Beach is a wide stretches of white sand beach and offer the most beautiful beach view.
- Lhoknga Beach : Lhoknga Beach is another beach close to Lampuuk Beach which is popular as the world surfing beach.
- Leupung Beach : Leupung Beach is the beach you can visit after Lhoknga Beach located approximately 1,5 kilometer from Lhoknga. This beach is a good beach for kite surfing.
What’s include in this one day tour in Banda Aceh packages:
- Transport by private vehicle with air-conditioning and professional driver
- English guide (Upon Request)
- Fuel & Driver
- Parking fee
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expense
- Entrance fee of the Tsunami Museum IDR 20.000 per Pax.
- Ulee Lheue Harbor
- Banda Aceh City Center
- Lhoknga Area
- Sultan Iskandar Muda Airport
- Aceh Besar
- Booking can be request via our mail or whatapp. firstname.lastname@example.org or +6285360131941
- Booking at least 5 hours before tour.
- A minimum of 01 people per booking.
- One car can fit for maximum 4 people with luggage and 7 people with no luggage.
- If you are more than 4 people with luggage or 7 people with no luggage, the tour using two car.
- The tour will complete in 9 hours.
- Payment can be paid after the tour finish or at the meeting point.
Tour Price: Contact us for info
You can enjoy the lunch at Acehnese Traditional Culinary such as Hasan 3 in Batoh or other places.
You can also enjoy the delicious Acehnese Noodle in Leupung. You can order the Crab mix Acehnese Noodle, Meat mix Acehnese Noodle and Shrimps mix Acehnese Noodle.